Tuesday, March 3, 2009

window self portrait





I woke up this morning and saw the sun gleaming through my window, it's been a while since we have seen the sun in montreal. I couldn't help but be inspired by it. i realize i am taking far to many photos of myself. It would be nice to maybe have some people model for me, but i just get awkward around people, im really not a people person. i always know exactly what i want in my head, so if you want something done the way you want do it yourself, right? plus there is not always someone at my disposal when i have my creative rampages. So i therefore i often become the subject of my own photos, does that make me vein, or just someone whos a little anal. hmmm. putting that aside, in the end i am very happy with how these came out. Although i only did this in about 10 minutes, i think i will try and get a bit more creative when i have time later.